RIDE FOR DALTON
Dalton is a wonderful 4 year old boy that has a duel diagnosis of a Mitochondrial Disease and Autism causing him to have global developmental delays. Dalton is non-verbal and has no sense of danger. Dalton is prone to wandering off by himself. Dalton has been accepted to receive an autism service dog from the Georgia K9 National Training Center. Here is how a service dog will benefit Dalton:
• In potentially dangerous situations, Dalton will be tethered to the service dog to prevent him from running away.
• The service dog will help aid Dalton with his sense of balance.
• The service dog will assist Dalton with sensory input.
• The service dog will interrupt undesired behavior.
• The service dog will also be trained for search and rescue to track and find Dalton if he should wander off, which is quite probable.
• total cost of dog and training is $17,000.00
Please join us in this ride to help raise money for his service dog. The ride for Dalton will be held on October 9, 2010 in Cleveland, Georgia. Registration will begin at 8:30am with kickstands up at 10:30am. The ride will be through the North Georgia Mountains and end with Food, Live Entertainment, raffles and more. All proceeds from event will go toward Dalton’s service dog.
RIDERS $20.00 OR $25.00 FOR COUPLE
FOR PREREGISTRATION AND INFORMATION CONTACT:
JESSICA YOUNG (678)617-5538 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Brenda Harkins EMAIL: email@example.com
Making a tax-deductible donation in honor of Dalton Young to:
Georgia K9 Service Dog Foundation Inc.
110 Prominence Point Parkway Suite 114-277 Canton, Ga 30114 Contact: Jeff Schettler (209)-304-5048